This application collects some personal data of its users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Therefore, some of them enjoy greater protection. Further information regarding the protection criteria can be found in the applicability section. This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
The Data Controller is Andrea Giannini with registered office in Prato, via Botticelli 67, 59100 – email: email@example.com
Personal data collected
This data category includes, without limitation: cookies, phone ID, user contacts, email address, miscellanous.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, the provision of Data is necessary to provide the service. Refusal to provide the same will not allow provision of the service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some legal systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
In case of superior protection, the User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as example the UN, as well as on the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
Personal data retention period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide the service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious activities or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Contacting the User and Managing contacts and sending messages.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
- Contact management and sending messages
- Display of content from external platforms
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In case of superior protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- is performed by a Holder based in the EU; or
- regards Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; or
- concerns the Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of these Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Last modified: April 30, 2020